- The International Cultural Centre, publisher of www.herito.pl (hereinafter as the "Website”) and of the periodical "Herito" attaches great importance to protecting the privacy of the users of the Website and to the security of the processing of their personal data.
- The personal data of Website users included in registration forms and all personal data collected automatically is processed pursuant to the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, no. 101, item 926, as amended) and of the Act on the Provision of Electronic Services of 18 July 2002 (Journal of Laws of 2002, no. 144, item 1204). Users are entitled to view and edit their personal data.
- The personal data of Website users included in registration forms shall only be processed by the International Cultural Centre for the purpose of providing services through the Website, as well as for the purposes stated in the registration forms concerning particular Website services. Moreover, the data can be processed, subject to Website users’ consent, for legally justified purposes of the International Cultural Centre, including direct marketing of its own products and services and those of the companies it collaborates with. The International Cultural Centre is the administrator of the data.
- The International Cultural Centre shall not trade in (sell or lend) the personal data of Website users or transfer such data to other persons or institutions, without the users’ consent. The personal data of Website users processed by the International Cultural Centre may be disclosed to authorised state bodies on their demand, for the purposes of the proceedings conducted by them, or to third parties under relevant decisions issued by state authorities.
- The International Cultural Centre retains automatically collected information on the IP addresses of the users visiting the Website and using the services offered as part of the Website. The information collected in this way is used to manage the Website, conduct periodic analyses of visit statistics, determine which sites are most often visited and specify the degree of functionality of particular Website sections. Information on users’ IP addresses may be disclosed to authorised state bodies on their demand for the purposes of the proceedings conducted by them or to third parties under relevant decisions issued by state authorities.
- The Website contains links to other websites. The International Cultural Centre shall not be held liable for the privacy policies of such sites.