ICC online bookshop regulations
‘Herito’ Subscription Terms and Conditions
1. The owner of the website: www.herito.pl is the International Cultural Centre (hereinafter referred to as ”ICC”), having its registered seat in Kraków, Rynek Główny 25, 31-008 Kraków, NIP (VAT number) 675-10-00-104.
2. Through its website www.herito.pl, ICC sells subscriptions for Herito magazine.
3. The prices given are inclusive of VAT and costs of shipment.
4. Types of subscription:
a) subscriptions in Poland:
• individual: PLN 60 (4 issues at PLN 15 each)
• for institutions and companies: PLN 76 (4 x PLN 19)
• for students: PLN 52* (4 x PLN 13)
b) subscription abroad:
• individual: PLN 145
• for institutions and companies: PLN 166.
Subscriptions are for the period of one year.
5. The order may be placed using the subscription form available at www.herito.pl
Information about your order may be obtained by e-mail sent to the address: email@example.com or by a phone call to the phone numbers: 12 42-42-800, 12 42-42-811 from Monday through Friday, from 8.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m.
Placement of the order is equivalent to consent for the processing of the personal data necessary to execute the order. Pursuant to the Act on the protection of personal data you have the right to view and correct your personal data.
6. As a condition necessary for the execution of the order, the Buyer must give his/her residential address and e-mail address to which the confirmation of the order will be sent. Personal data will be used exclusively for the purpose of processing the orders and will not be disclosed to other persons or companies.
7. Subscription payments can be made via:
• credit card
• bank transfer
Your order will be executed when the money reaches the ICC bank account.
8. For orders from abroad, only credit card payments are accepted.
9. Transactions by credit card and e-transfer are made via Dotpay.pl.
10. The order will be executed within 4–14 days of its placement (delivery period depends on the Polish postal service). Orders are processed successively following the receipt of orders to the moment when the issue is out of print.
11. The Customer receives a VAT invoice from ICC as evidence of purchase. If a VAT invoice is to be issued for a company, the company data and NIP (VAT number) should be given. By making a purchase the Customer automatically agrees to accept the VAT invoice unsigned.
12. The order placed may be cancelled via e-mail sent to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by a phone call to the numbers: 12 42-42-800, 12 42-42-811. Monday though Friday, from 8.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m. Only orders which have not been yet executed can be cancelled.
13. Following the provisions of the Act of 2 March 2000 on the protection of certain consumer rights and on the liability for damage caused by a dangerous product (Journal of Laws No. 22 Item 271, as amended), the Customer may withdraw from the contract within ten days of the receipt of the goods and to return the goods purchased. It is possible only when the goods purchased have not been destroyed or damaged in any way. Along with the goods the Customer should return the evidence of purchase. ICC guarantees that the price of the goods will be reimbursed. The money will be sent to the bank account as indicated by the Customer upon the receipt of return delivery. The cost of shipment of the goods to the Customer shall be reimbursed along with the reimbursement of the price, while the Customer shall pay for the shipment of goods.
14. Consumer complaints can be made if the copies sent are damaged, contain printing errors or if the delivery is not in accordance with the order. The goods to which the complaint refers shall be replaced by undamaged goods or goods in accordance with the order within 5 working days of the receipt of delivery. A VAT invoice being the evidence of purchase must be attached to the publications to which the complaint refers. The complaint, including the shipment of undamaged goods shall be at the seller’s cost.
ICC does not accept cash on delivery.
15. In the case of any problems caused by reasons on the part of the Customer, ICC reserves the right to not sending copies of the magazine and to the reimbursement of the amount paid deduced by the cost incurred.
16. If the Buyer is a consumer, the provisions of the Act of 27 July 2002 on specific terms and conditions of consumer sale and amendments to the Civil Code (Journal of Laws No 141 item 1176 as amended) shall apply to the sale.
17. These Terms and Conditions form an integral part of the contract concluded with the Buyer away of business premises.
* Please send a photocopy/scan of your student identity card by post to the ICC address or by e-mail to the address: email@example.com